Please select an item.
Last month, it was reported that there is an increase of tenants failing to pay their rent on time. Here at Leaseguard we know that for many Landlords their rental properties can be their livelihood and cannot afford to lose out on rental payments - but how can you take the risk out of letting?
As with any business, buy-to-let is not without its risks and we know that Landlords look to reduce the void periods. How can you take the risk out of the tenant not paying rent? By purchasing Rent Guarantee Insurance!
With Rent Guarantee from Leaseguard you can counter the effects of your tenant failing to pay their rent. Our Rent Guarantee policy is designed to protect Landlords against unpaid rent and legal disputes with tenants. *
Our policy includes:
- Loss of Rent
- Up to £25,000 Paid for Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses
- Funds Deposited with Approved Solicitors
- Vacant Possession Cover - 50% of Rent for 2 Months
- Hotel Expenses - up to £75 per day up to 30 days
- Prosecution Defence as a Consequence of Letting your Property
- 24 Hour Help Lines
- Available for both Managed and Let Properties
- Students Acceptable (subject to conditions)
- Reporting Period 60 Days Maximum
- One Policy per Annum per Dwelling
- Excess of 1 month's rent
Call our friendly Insurance Team today on 0845 345 0315 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick chat about Rent Guarantee or to arrange a quotation.
* All tenants MUST be satisfactorily referenced using LEASEGUARD Referencing Services.
Posted By Admin on Thursday, May 3, 2012 | Type: Blog