Please select an item.
When?: 28th of September
Where?: Cheltenham Racecourse
What time?: 12:30pm onwards
1) 20+ Exhibitors all with expert knowledge of the letting industry.
2) Seminars running all day, focusing on important issues to Landlords (such as HMO advice).
3) An "Ask the Experts" Panel! Email your questions here.
4) Leaseguard are exhibiting!
Also, did we mention that it's free? Just call in on the day! More info can be found here.
We hope to see you there! Keep an eye out for the Leaseguard booth!
Posted By Admin on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 | Type: Event
We are exhibiting at The Business Show in Fife on the 23rd of September and we thought that you may find the event useful.
It will run from 9:00am until 4:00pm and will take place at Rothes Hall in Glenrothes.
1) 55+ Business to Business exhibitors from across the region offering a wide range of exciting services, new products and innovative ideas
2) Fife Business Zone - what Fife Council can do for you with Procurement, Property, Business Support and Advice, Economic Development…..
3) Two Speed Networking Sessions *
4) Meet the Buyer Lunch *
5) Network Café
6) "Wall of Business" to leave your sales leaflets and business cards for people to pick up
And, best of all, it's absolutely FREE!
*These events cost £20+VAT per person
For more info visit http://www.eventsforbusiness.co.uk/businessshow.aspx
Hope to see you there!
Posted By Admin on Friday, September 17, 2010 | Type: Event
Rent Guarantee Insurance becomes even more appealing
As unemployment figures surge and the recession showing no foreseeable end, it is not surprising that the number of Rent Guarantee Insurance claims are rocketing. However, here at Leaseguard we have not been feeling the brunt of such claims.
Looking at the service we offer to our Letting Agents and Landlords we have come to the conclusion that this could be credited to the thorough Tenant Referencing Checks we carry out.
The Referencing Team here at Leaseguard use the most up-to-date information to assess Tenants and explore a number of sources before providing a detailed final report.
Tenant Reference Checks can be carried quickly and easily and are vital for a happier and easier life as a Landlord!
So why do I need Rent Guarantee?
Even with all the relevant checks in place Landlords must remember that the Tenant's circumstances can change very quickly. In this time of economic uncertainty Rent Guarantee is a necessity. Tenant's financial woes can affect their ability to pay rent on time, with credit card debt being cited as a major culprit. As a knock on effect this can lead to the Landlord defaulting on their mortgage payments and the property being repossessed.
Not only that, but eviction is a costly affair and throughout the eviction period rent will not be being paid.
Using Tenant Referencing can look into a tenant's past, but it cannot predict the future. Therefore, in order for Landlords to fully protect their rental income they need to combine Tenant Referencing and Rent Guarantee Insurance, which we can do for you here at Leaseguard.
Posted By Admin on Wednesday, August 4, 2010 | Type: Blog